Re: access recordings of BOF meetings
From: Jay Sage, Conference Webmaster (webmasteriajgs2021.org)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 06:23:57 -0700 (PDT)
On 8/9/2021 8:56 AM, EVAN FISHMAN wrote:
I recall that BOF sessions were recorded, but I don't know how to access them.

Just the way you accessed the live sessions! The green "Join" buttons on the schedule under the AUDITORIUM tab have (mostly) been replaced by yellow "On Demand" buttons that launch the recordings. Like the other live sessions, they are still listed in the "Live" sections of the program listing, not in the "On-Demand Sessions" section, which contains only the programs that were recorded only, not presented live.

Here's a screen capture after I clicked on the "Live" item on the AUDITORIUM menu and then searched for "bof".

Most of the recordings of SIG and BOF sessions have been added to the library already, but some, like the first one in the image above, have not and still have the red "Webinar Ended" button. Because those sessions used Zoom instead of Big Marker, the process required to add the files tot he Big Marker library is more complex. I expect that the remaining ones will be there soon. I have not heard that any of the recordings failed.

-- Jay