|Appointment Scheduling Greatly Improved!||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Jay Sage, Conference Webmaster (webmasteriajgs2021.org)|
|Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 10:13:21 -0700 (PDT)|
The eShow programmers have made a big improvement in the way appointments can be set up. (More improvements are still needed, but this is a big step forward.)
To make an appointment with someone:
- Go to the Attendee Lounge (under the LOUNGE tab for most people or from banner in the EXPO HALL).
- Click on the "Appointments/Profiles" item from the menu at the upper left.
- Click on the "Search" tab in the window that opens.
- You can now do a search using many criteria: the attendee's last name; the surnames, towns, and countries people have listed; translator languages; and/or mentor skill areas.
- After making your search selections, click the "Search" button. You'll get a list of matching people (scroll down to see the results).
- Each person will have an icon to the right that looks like a calendar with a question mark in it. Click on that to select a time block for an appointment. (This is where further improvement is needed from eShow. All the blocks are there, even slots that have passed already. You have to scroll down to the correct date and time; there's no shortcut.)
- Check the box to the left of the time slot you are requesting. IMPORTANT: scroll to the bottom of the window and click on the "Request Appointment" button. You'll automatically be taken to the "Appointments" tab in the lounge and will see all your appointments.
- If you click on the calendar icon in the "Appt" column, you can edit your schedule.
- Click on the icon in the "Chat" column to start a private chat.
Webmaster, IAJGS 2021 Conference
webmaster [at] iajgs2021.org
- (no other messages in thread)
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.