You Must Refresh Schedule Screen
From: Jay Sage, Conference Webmaster (webmasteriajgs2021.org)
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 08:19:18 -0700 (PDT)

I should have posted this note earlier but didn't think of it (I've been very busy fielding the questions coming in to help [at] iajgs2021.org).

In the conference, if you use the AUDITORIUM menu (or the MY AGENDA) to display the program schedule, that schedule does not update automatically to show status changes. So if you are waiting for a program that has the notice "Session will open 15 minutes prior to start of session", that will not change as the session approaches, so you will never see the green "Join" button.

You must refresh the screen manually. You can either use the browser refresh button (if you know where that is) or just go back to the AUDITORIUM menu and make the selection again. In either case, you will have to scroll down to the program of interest. (This task is made easier by selecting just today's date in the menu.)

-- Jay

  • (no other messages in thread)