a submission for the discussion list
From: Nina Sitron (pintasaol.com)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 20:35:49 -0700 (PDT)
Who Wants to be a Rothschild?  Said another way, Who Wants to have Great Fun at the last session of the conference on Thursday?  It’s another one of Ron Arons & Jordan Auslander’s hysterically funny game shows at the conference.

I encourage you to jump in, and just do it!  Even if you’re not sure what it’s all about, even if you are not an expert at Jewish Genealogy---it’s all about the joy of participating.  The last time I participated in one of these Jewish Genealogy game shows at the conference, I failed miserably in answering the questions, and yet had the best time of my life!  Laughing, being proud of my extremely low score, and whilst doing it creating laughter for us all.

C’mon, jump in; you may even discover something awesome about yourself!  Contact Ron at reaxprs [at] ix.netcom.com

Nina Lenz Sitron

  • (no other messages in thread)