Attendee Guide Not Downloading to Phone/Tablet
From: Jay Sage, Conference Webmaster (webmasteriajgs2021.org)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 11:42:07 -0700 (PDT)
On 7/28/2021 2:14 PM, L Lubin wrote:
I am on an Android Tablet.  When I click the "Attendee Guide" Link below, the screen sort of blinks and then returns to what I saw before clicking,  And if I look in my DownLoads there is no sign of that pdf
Same thing if I go to the Website and click on Attendee Guide there.

I'm seeing the same problem on my Android phone. I often have trouble finding PDF files on the phone, but in this case it may be related to the size of the file -- 8 MB. It may exceed a download limit on the device. Unfortunately, I cannot think of a way around this. The file is graphics-intensive with lots of color images. The only thing I can suggest is to use a computer instead of a phone/tablet.

-- Jay

Jay Sage
Webmaster, IAJGS 2021 Conference
webmaster [at] iajgs2021.org