Re: Conference Website Additions & Mobile App
From: L Lubin (l.lubinyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 11:15:43 -0700 (PDT)
I am on an Android Tablet.  When I click the "Attendee Guide" Link below, the screen sort of blinks and then returns to what I saw before clicking,  And if I look in my DownLoads there is no sign of that pdf
Same thing if I go to the Website and click on Attendee Guide there.

So how can I access it?

Best,

Lo