Registration Open for IAJGS Philadelphia Conference
From: Jay Sage, Conference Webmaster (webmasteriajgs2021.org)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 07:05:23 -0800 (PST)

Exciting News…Early bird registration is now open and will continue until May 31, 2021. Due to social distancing restrictions ordered by the state, attendance at the Conference must be limited. Therefore, a Wait List will be created once we reach the registration limit.

All meals and computer labs are being handled separately and will be available soon.

We are continuing to consider and monitor all the health advisories to ensure that we have a safe conference. Please remember that we want everyone in our community to stay healthy. Any changes or updates will be posted as soon as possible. For Conference program details and any updates, go to the Conference website at www.iajgs2021.org.

  • (no other messages in thread)