A Word About Registration
From: Jay Sage, Conference Webmaster (webmasteriajgs2021.org)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 12:41:34 -0800 (PST)

Early Bird Registration will open on March  1, 2021. For past conferences, Early Bird Registration opened in late January or early February. This is clearly not practical this year. Last year was a year like no other and one sadly we will never forget. And 2021 is shaping up to be another year forcing us to navigate difficult paths and decisions. Therefore, Early Bird Registration will continue being offered until May 31, 2021. In addition, no cancellation penalties will be charged at all. However, after July 1, 2021, which is just one month before the start of the Conference, there will be no refunds of any kind. The IAJGS Board and the 41st Annual Conference Committee will continue to monitor the health guidelines offered by the CDC to protect all, and we continue to appreciate your patience as we make the best determinations for this conference.

  • (no other messages in thread)