A Word About Virtual...
From: Jay Sage, Conference Webmaster (webmasteriajgs2021.org)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 15:44:24 -0800 (PST)

After the success of the all-virtual 2020 Conference, some sessions will again be offered virtually in 2021. While we anticipate an in-person conference, contingency plans are in place for any eventuality. The Conference is over six months away, and we are working with local health guidelines to continue evaluating our path. The health and safety of all registrants, sponsors, exhibitors, and staff is deeply important, and we appreciate your patience as we make the best determination for this conference.

  • (no other messages in thread)